Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 4

8:45am, 85 hours and 45 minutes since my Last Supper.

currently
tired, barely sleeping, got up at 2:30am then 5:30am. my breathing is a little laboured and my arms are tired. this doesn't seem worth it, do women (or anyone) really fast to lighten their skin. don't know if I can do the max, I'll barely make it to the min 5 days.

progression/regression
same story, don't know how to post, but at this point not sure I'd the ability to do it anyway. barely remember the steps to signing onto blog

gotta see it's
We the People Indian talk show...gotta laugh at the comments of the "Advertising honcho"!

Garnier is getting on the money train too and they hired a big Indian actor to promote it...love when he says (in the 2nd link) Garnier picked him cause he's natural...sorry but if you're natural, you wouldn't need or use a skin whitening product. duh!

Now for the mug shots
Sunday night
Dec. 13, 2009










Monday Night
Dec. 14, 2009
24 hours after last meal









Tuesday Night
Dec. 15, 2009
50 hours after last meal









Wednesday Night
Dec 16, 2009
72 hours after last meal






Hey what do you know on my way to being more beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating project! Much dedication-I love food way to much!

    Pam-FF's friend!

    ReplyDelete