Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 3

white chocolate, barbara's baked white cheddar cheezies, falafel from Gorilla Food, big juicy veggie burger from Sweet Cheribum and mom's saag keep popping up in my head. Plus I think I'm smell peanuts every now n then.

4:40pm, 69 hours and 41 minutes since my Last Supper.

currently
it's been a slow day...slow as in I'm pretty sure a slug passed me going up Napier street. I had to return books at VPL and then pick up veggie broth, soup and juice for next week when I break the fast. Next Monday I get to drink herbal tea and juice, then Tuesday its soup and veggie broth. Wednesday = raw veggies and Thursday is beans, legumes and carbs.

But today it's water and more water. I'm a peeing machine!

not sleeping too much either. I get physically tired around 10pm but don't crash until after midnight...rise n' not so shiny at 5:45 this mornin.

progression/regression
still don't know how to post vids

gotta see it's
So I know yesterday's gotta see it's may have been a little difficult for the none Hindi speaking folks out there, but I figured you'd get the gist of it.

This time we look at Fair and Handsome...who says only the ladies want the fair skin.

FaH is a product of Emami...don't know much about them as their website doesn't have a lot of corporate yatta yatta. It does however boast that FaH is the "World's No. 1 Fairness cream for men"

Again only in hindi but worth a looksy.

then me...now this one I have to roughly translate the first two lines the announcer says:
"So you want to be a white man"
"taking the girls fairness cream hey"

the rest you should be able to get even without understanding the words.

Bonus...not an ad but a conversation among three men talking about skin preference.

Now for the mug shots
Sunday night
Dec. 13, 2009







Monday Night
Dec. 14, 2009
24 hours after last meal






Tuesday Night
Dec. 15, 2009
50 hours after last meal






til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment