Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 5

1:27pm, 114 hours and 28 minutes since my Last Supper.

currently
wondering why people actually do this, fast, thinking a lot about anorexic people, their desire to be thin must be stronger than their desire to eat can't understand it. really tired and hungry! will have to end fast tomorrow morning, once I've completed my 5th day. can't do 7. I'm no fool, or least no greater fool than friends and family think I am.

latest cravings: for eggos w/ maple syrup and peanut butter cheesecake!

gotta see it's
homemade spoof, love the use of MJ music




finally if you've never seen it, rent Imitation of Life.

mug shots
Sunday night
Dec. 13, 2009










Monday Night
Dec. 14, 2009
24 hours after last meal









Tuesday Night
Dec. 15, 2009
50 hours after last meal









Wednesday Night
Dec 16, 2009
72 hours after last meal









thursday night
dec 17
96 hrs after






No comments:

Post a Comment